- Ichiroemon Hirasawa founded in Tokyo under the name of "Hirasawa Gumi". Commenced transport business by barge.
- Commenced contracting to transport freight.
- Contracted transport business of Nippon Oil Corporation.
- Reorganized "Hirasawa Gumi" and founded "Hirasawa transport joint-stock company.
- Kyujiro Hirasawa assumed the post of the president.
- Kazuhisa Hirasawa assumed the post of the president.
- Founded "Showa Yusosen Co.,Ltd."。
- Contracted transport business of Koyasu factory, Maruzen Oil
- Renamed "Showa Express Co.,Ltd."
- Commenced operations at Tsurumi oil depot of Caltex oil Japan.
- Founded Hirasawa transport Co.,Ltd.
Commenced operations at Kawasaki refinery of Nippon Oil Gas orporation.
Commenced transport business at Yokohama refinery of Nippon Petroleum Refining Co.,Ltd.
- Commenced operations at the fifth factory in Yokohama refinery of Nippon Petroleum Refining Co.,Ltd.
- Commenced operations at Matsumoto ,Hokushin, Utsunomiya,
Itabashi, Ina and Kofu oil depots of Nippon Oil Corporation and commenced transport business at Utsunomiya, Itabashi and Kofu oil depots.
- Commenced transport business at Arakawa oil depot of Maruzen oil corporation.
- Commenced collection of empty drums at Negishi refinery of Nippon Petroleum Refining Co.,Ltd.
- Commenced operations and transport business at Utsunomiya oil depot of
Maruzen Oil Corporation.
- Established a subsidiary "Nippei Kogyou"
- Established a subsidiary "Maruhira Oil corporation".
- Commenced operations at Utsunomiya oil depot of Japan oil Terminal
- Commenced operations and transport busines at Shinyokohama oil depot of Maruzen
Founded a subsidiary "Hirasawa car maintenance factory"
- Commenced operations at Ichikawa oil depot of Nippon Oil Corporation.
- Founded a subsidiary "Ichikawa Kyodo Bosai Co.,Ltd.
- Jun Shimizu assumed the post of the president.
- Commenced operations at Chiba refinery of Cosmo Oil Co.,Ltd.
- Celebrated its centennial .
- Developed computer system of dispatching cars.
- Nippon Oil Corporation opened Tokyo order center and we contracted the business of dispatching cars.
Nippon Oil Corporation opened lube order center in Yokohama refinery and we contracted the business of dispatching cars.
- Tsunehisa Hirasawa assumed the post of the president.
- Merged with associated company ,"Hirasawa Yuso"
- Established order center,"TSC".